The Nemco 6200 multi-purpose deck oven is ideal for baking pizzas, pastries, cookies, pies, rolls, breads, hot sandwiches and more in small restaurant kitchens and delis. Made from stainless steel, this unit takes minimal counter space with no ventilation hood necessary. It holds up to four racks, each being able to hold up to a 12-inch pizza. An adjustable thermostat has a temperature range of 300 to 700 degrees. There are also separate on and off switches that control the top and bottom heating elements.
- Stainless steel construction
- Tubular, top and bottom heating elements
- Separate on/off switches control top and bottom heating elements
- Adjustable thermostat with temperature range of 300-700 degrees F
- Manual 60-min. bell timer
- (2) 15-1/8 in. x 14-1/4 in. racks included
- Holds up to 4 racks
- Each rack accommodates a 12-in. pizza
- 120 V/60 hz/1-ph, 12.5 A, 1,500 W, NEMA 5-20 P, 6-ft. cord included
- Overall dimensions: 19-1/2 in. W x 22 in. D x 23-3/4 in. H
- cULus Listed, NSF Certified
Warming & Baking Oven, countertop, 23-3/4" x 19-1/2" x 20-1/2", stainless steel exterior, thermostat control to 700°F, independent on/off switch for upper and lower heating elements, comes with (2) 15" x 15" shelves, holds up to four, 120v/60/1phs, 1500 watts, 12.5 amps
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Nemco 6200 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
Nemco 6200 Customer Reviews
"Like I said ...better than I expected"