The Nemco 6152-24 bar heater is mounted to a base so it can keep fried chicken, french fries, onion rings, and more at ideal serving temperatures. A full-size pan can be used to hold product, but it is sold separately. Heat from the element is directed toward food with the aluminized steel reflector, ensuring it is hot without drying out or overcooking. Its bulbs are shatter resistant for protection. The Nemco 6152-24 strip heater has an aluminum housing that is durable and resistant to corrosion.
- Mounted to a base for hot holding
- Can keep plates and cups warm or maintain product temperatures
- Lightweight aluminum extrusion housing is built to withstand heavy use
- Heat is directed toward food with the aluminized steel reflector
- Bulbs are shatter resistant to help prevent product contamination
- Control the unit with its on/off toggle switch
- Corrosion, dents, and scratches are resisted with the clear anodized coating
- Clips hold the heating element in place
- Able to accommodate a full-size pan (sold separately)
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 500 W, 4.2 A
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. L x 63⁄4 in. W x 23⁄4 in. H
- ETL listed; NSF certified
For more information on strip heaters, check out our food warming equipment buyer's guide.
Steel 24" Bar Heater on base, 25-1/4" x 14" x 2-3/4", calrod heating element, toggle switch, indicator light, aluminum shell, 120v/60/1ph, 500 watts, 4.2 amps, NSF and cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Nemco 6152-24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet