This strip heater from Nemco is 72-inches long and uses infrared bulbs to keep food warm without drying it out. The exterior is constructed of anodized aluminum, which is lightweight and durable. Aluminized steel reflectors direct heat from the shatterproof infrared bulbs to the food below
- 72-in. long infrared strip heater
- Holds food at serving temperature without drying it out
- Aluminized steel reflectors direct heat at food below
- On/Off toggle switch
- Anodized aluminum exterior is durable and lightweight
- Infrared bulbs are shatterproof
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph
- Overall Dimensions: 72-in. L x 6-3/4 in. W x 2-3/4 in. H
- ETL Listed, NSF Certified
Bar Heater, 72" x 6-3/4" x 2-3/4", infrared heating element, (1) on/off toggle switch, indicator light, aluminum shell, 120v/60/1-ph, 1725 watts, 14.4 amps, cETLus, NSF (includes cord & plug)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Nemco 6150-72-CP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|