The Nemco 6150-48-CP bar heater is great for pass-thru areas where plated food sits until it is ready to be served. It keeps product at serving temperatures until it is picked up by the wait staff to take to customers. Shatter-resistant bulbs prevent dried out or overcooked product, and a reflector is used to push heat toward food. Its heating element is secured with element clips and its toggle on/off switch is simple to use. The Nemco 6150-48-CP strip heater has an aluminum extrusion housing that is heavy duty and resistant to dents and scratches.
- Warms dishes and keeps food warm
- Prevents product from drying out or overcooking
- Extrusion housing is made of aluminum for durability
- Heat is directed toward food with the aluminized steel reflector
- Shatter-resistant bulbs reduce the risk of product contamination
- Heater is simple to use with the on/off toggle switch
- Scratches and dents are resisted with the clear anodized coating
- Element clips hold the heating element in place
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1100 W, 9.2 A, cord and plug included
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. L x 63⁄4 in. W x 23⁄4 in. H
- ETL listed; NSF certified
Additional information on strip heaters is available in the food warming equipment buyer's guide.
Bar Heater, 48" x 6-3/4" x 2-3/4", infrared heating element, on/off toggle switch, indicator light, aluminum shell, 120v/60/1-ph, 1100 watts, 9.2 amps, cETLus, NSF (includes cord & plug)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Nemco 6150-48-CP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|
|Color||Clear Anodized Aluminum|
|Heating Source||Infrared Calrod|
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Cord & Plug||Yes|
|Usage Level||Light Duty|
|Watt Range||1000 - 1999|