The Nemco 6150-36-CP strip heater is great for food pick-up areas so product can stay at its ideal serving temperature until staff takes it to customers. Element clips hold the heating element in place, and an aluminized steel reflector directs heat toward food. This unit will not easily dry out or overcook product, and its bulbs are shatter resistant to prevent product contamination. With a clear anodized coating, this strip heater resists most scratches and dents.
- Holds food at ideal serving temperatures or warms plates and cups
- Will not easily dry out or overcook product
- Aluminum extrusion housing is durable and lightweight
- Aluminized steel reflector helps with heat output by directing heat towards the food
- Bulbs are shatter resistant to prevent contamination of product
- On/off toggle switch makes the unit easy to use
- Clear anodized coating reduces the risk of scratching, chipping, and dents
- Heating element is held in place with element clips
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 850 W, 7.1 A, cord and plug included
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. L x 63⁄4 in. W x 23⁄4 in. H
- ETL listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
If you are unsure a bar heater is the right piece of heating equipment for you, check out our food warming equipment buyer's guide.
Bar Heater, 36-1/4" x 6-3/4" x 2-3/4", calrod heating element, toggle switch, indicator light, aluminum shell, 120v/60/1ph, 850 watts, 7.1 amps, cETLus, NSF (includes cord & plug)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Nemco 6150-36-CP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|