Nemco's 6150-36 infrared bar heater keeps heavy volumes of food warm and ready to eat for your customers without tasting dry or overcooked. This unit has a heavy-duty aluminum shell and a tubular heating element. An indicator light determines that the unit is operational. A standard on and off toggle switch is also featured.
- Heavy duty aluminum shell
- Tubular heating element
- Indicator light determines unit is operational
- Off/on toggle switch featured
- Mounting brackets attached to the unit’s case and supporting surface
- 120 V/60 hz/1-ph, 7.1 A, 850 W
- Overall Dimensions: 36-1/4 in. W x 6-3/4 in. D x 2-3/4 in. H
- cETLus Listed, NSF Certified
Bar Heater, 36" x 6-3/4" x 2-3/4", infrared heating element, with (1) toggle switch, indicator light, aluminum shell, 120v/60/1ph, 850 watts, 7.1 amps, cETLus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Nemco 6150-36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Warmers|