The 6102A-ICL twin-well countertop cooker warmer from Nemco holds two four-quart insets, which feature no-drip rims to prevent messes. Each well has its own temperature controls with three temperature settings, with a unique heating element design that prevents hot spots. This cooker warmer comes with a six-foot cord and standard 5-15P NEMA plug to make installation simple.
- Twin wells each take a 4-qt. inset
- Insets, covers, and ladles included
- Inset's no-drip rim prevents messes
- Stainless steel warmer and inset are durable and easy to clean
- Low, medium, and high temperature settings
- Individual controls for each well allows user to set different temperatures for different items
- Unique heating elements prevent hot spots
- Includes 6-ft. cord and 5-15P NEMA plug
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph
- Overall Dimensions: 18-1/2 in. W x 10-in. D x 9-7/8 in. H
- cETLus Listed, NSF Certified
Countertop Round Cooker/Warmer, 7 quart, with inset, cover & ladle, stainless steel construction, adjustable thermostat, 120v/60/1ph, 1050 watts, 8.8 amps, 6 ft. cord, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Nemco 6102A-ICL SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Lid Type||Lift Off|
|Number of Insets||1|