The 6055A-CW countertop cooker/warmer holds a standard full-size pan or the fractional equivalents. This model can cook food as well as hold it at safe temperatures, and uses an aluminum plate to ensure heat is distributed evenly, leaving no cold or hot spots. The cooker/warmer can preheat to 180 degrees Fahrenheit in just 10 minutes, and the exterior remains cool to the touch throughout operation.
- Countertop warmer/cooker is able to cook food and hold it at safe temperatures
- High, Medium, and Low settings cover a range from 120 to 212 degrees F
- Holds a standard full size pan or fractional equivalents
- Indicator light lets you know when heating elements are on
- Aluminum heat-dissipating plate ensures heat is evenly distributed to prevent cold spots
- Preheats to 180 degrees F in 10 min.
- Durable stainless steel exterior and well
- Cool-to-the-touch exterior never exceeds 134 degrees F
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 10 A, cord and NEMA 5-15P plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 145⁄8-in. W x 231⁄2-in. D x 101⁄2-in. H
- cETLus listed, NSF certified
Countertop Cooker/Warmer, accepts a 12" x 20" full size pan or fractional size pans, adjustable thermostat, cycling indicator pilot light, stainless steel construction, 1500 watts, NEMA 5-15P, 120v/60/1ph, 12.5 amps, cETLus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Nemco 6055A-CW SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet