The Nemco 6000A-2 two-bulb infrared warmer can be used to hold and keep warm baked goods like fresh bread and pastries, fried foods like French fries and chicken, and even steamed and broiled foods like vegetables and seafood. Its overall height can be adjusted from 24-inches up to 30-inches to set the optimal distance between the heat source and the food being held. The bulb warmer is specifically designed for commercial food service spaces. A set of clear, 250-watt infrared bulbs are included. The warmer's powder-coated steel frame is scratch-resistant, durable for long term use, and is easy to clean. The Nemco 6000A-2 two-bulb infrared warmer is 14-inches wide, 191⁄2-inches deep, and 24-inches tall.
- Infrared warmer
- Suitable for baked and fried foods as well as broiled and steamed ones
- Height is adjustable from 24 inches to 30 inches for changing the distance between bulbs and food
- 2 clear 250-W bulbs are included
- Rugged steel frame and aluminum hood with powder-coated grey finish
- Scratch resistant finish is durable for long-term use and is easy to keep clean
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 15A, 500 W, 6-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 14 in. W x 191⁄2 in. D x 24 in. H (H is adjustable up to 30 in.)
- cETLus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
Heat Lamp, freestanding, infrared, two bulb, 120v/60/1ph, 500 watts, steel frame and aluminum hoods, white 250 watt infrared bulbs standard, red 250 watt infrared bulb and white shatter-resistant 250 watt bulb also available, UL listed, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Nemco 6000A-2 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet