The Nemco 6000A2 two-bulb infrared bulb warmer can be used to hold and keep warm baked goods like fresh bread and pastries, fried foods like French fries and chicken, and even steamed and broiled foods like vegetables and seafood. The warmer's powder-coated steel frame and aluminum hoods are rugged and scratch-resistant. Its overall height can be adjusted from 24 inches up to 30 inches to set the optimal distance between the heat source and the food being held.
- 2 clear 250-W bulbs are included
- Suitable for baked and fried foods as well as broiled and steamed ones
- Rugged steel frame and aluminum hood with powder-coated grey finish
- Height is adjustable 6 in. for changing the distance between bulbs and food
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 500 W, 6-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 14 in. W x 191⁄2 in. D x 24 in. H (adjustable up to 30 in. H)
- cETLus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
Heat Lamp, freestanding, infrared, two bulb, 120v/60/1ph, 500 watts, steel frame and aluminum hoods, white 250 watt infrared bulbs standard, red 250 watt infrared bulb and white shatter-resistant 250 watt bulb also available, UL listed, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Nemco 6000A-2 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet