Nemco's 56455-3 Monster Airmatic FryKutter can cut up to 720 potatoes per hour. The stainless steel and cast aluminum unit was built for extra-large potatoes, which can be fed through a chamber and cut at a high speed through a pneumatic cylinder. Hands are protected and are clear of the cutting area with a clear polycarbonate guard when the actuator shield is closed to engage the cylinder.
- Made from stainless steel and cast aluminum
- Cuts up to 720 potatoes per hour into 1/2-in. fries
- Potatoes fed through a chamber and cut at a high rate of speed
- Hands protected and clear of the cutting area with a clear polycarbonate guard
- Blades easily changed through modular cartridge blade assembly
- Can also cut carrot sticks, zucchini sticks, onions, peppers and celery
- Overall Dimensions: 29-in. W x 15-in. D x 14-in. H
- NSF Certified
Monster Airmatic FryKutter, cuts extra large potatoes, 1/2" cut, pneumatic air cylinder with built in air-piloted cushions, cuts 720 potatoes per hour, can cut soft vegetables, clear polycarbonate guard, cast aluminum and stainless steel construction, suction cup feet, NSF (compressed air required for operation)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Nemco 56455-3 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet