The Monster Airmatic FryKutter from Nemco offers one of the most powerful fry cutting experiences with the ability to cut 720 potatoes an hour or 12 potatoes a minute without any user fatigue. All that is required is setting the potato in the feed chamber and the pneumatic cylinder will do the rest. This machine ensures that you will get consistent cuts each and every time you use the machine and is designed with safety in mind where the clear polycarbonate keeps the operator hands free from cutting area while in use. The blade assembly cartridge can easily be changed out allowing for a variety of different cuts.
Standards Features and Benefits:
- Monster Airmatic FryKutter
- Cuts extra-large potatoes
- 3/8-in. cut is the standard blade, but other blade assemblies are available
- Pneumatic air cylinder with air piloted cushions allows for hands and fatigue free cutting
- Cuts 720 potatoes per hour or 12 potatoes a minute fast enough to keep up with any size demand for any venue
- Can cut soft vegetables with separate blade assembly
- Clear polycarbonate guard keeps hands free from cutting area while in use
- Cast aluminum and stainless steel construction provides superior durability
- Suction cup feet ensure that the unit will not tip or rock, but can still be picked up and moved easily
- NSF approved
- (Compressed air required for operation)
Monster Airmatic FryKutter, cuts extra large potatoes, 3/8" cut, pneumatic air cylinder with built in air-piloted cushions, cuts 720 potatoes per hour, can cut soft vegetables, clear polycarbonate guard, cast aluminum and stainless steel construction, suction cup feet, NSF (compressed air required for operation)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Nemco 56455-2 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Prep Equipment|