With the ability to prepare 2,000 servings in three hour or less and 50 to 400 meals per service, Robot Coupe's R602 combination food processor can help make your kitchen run smoothly. This unit has a cutter attachment for chopping, fine mincing, emulsions, grinding, and kneading. A vegetable preparation attachment facilitates slicing, grating, ripple cut slicing, julienne, dicing and making French fries and similar items. The vegetable attachment also comes with a large hopper and cylindrical hopper, plus a removable chute and feed lead for easy cleaning. Slicing and grating discs at 1/8 inches each are also included in this commercial food processor.
- Can prepare 2,000 servings per hour and 50 to 400 meals per service
- Cutter attachment for chopping, mincing and grinding
- Vegetable preparation attachment for slicing, grating, julienne and dicing
- Includes large hopper and cylindrical hopper
- 7-qt. stainless steel cutter bowl includes handle and smooth-bowl base assembly with high resistance
- Removable chute and feed lead dishwasher-safe and can be easily cleaned
- Includes 3-HP induction DC motor for heavy use
- Stainless steel motor shaft
- High/low switch
- Side ejection for saving space and user comfort
- Vertical pusher encourages uniform cuts
- Can accommodate 52 stainless steel discs (sold separately)
- 208-240 V/60 hz/3-ph, 2.6-2.8 A, NEMA 15-20 P, cord and plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 14-3/4 in. W x 14-1/2 in. D x 28-1/2 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation Listed
Combination Food Processor, 7 qt. stainless steel bowl with handle, continuous feed kit with kidney shaped & cylindrical shaped hoppers, includes: "S" blade, 3mm grating disc (28058), 3mm slicing disc (28064), (2) speed, 850 & 1750 RPM, 208-240v/60/3-ph, 2.6/2.8 amps, 3 HP, NEMA L15-20P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Robot Coupe R602 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year (Field Service)|
|No. of Speeds||2|
|Specialty Options||Includes Multiple Discs|