Process up to 850 servings in three hours with Robot Coupe's R2DICEULTRA combination food processor. This unit has a three-quart stock pot-shaped cutter bowl with a handle and S-shaped blade that cuts, blends, mixes, and purées. Its vegetable attachment is used in combination with its included slicing and grating discs to prepare all sorts of vegetable garnishes, toppings, and ingredients. The commercial food processor's direct drive, fan-cooled, 2-horsepower motor can handle dense mixtures without the risk of burning out.
- Operates at 1725 RPM
- Processes up to 2.2 lb. per batch
- Prepares up to 850 servings of products in as few as 3 hours
- 3-qt. stock pot-shaped cutter bowl with an ergonomic handle
- S-shaped blade chops, cuts, blends and purées
- Powerful 2 HP motor with direct drive is fan-cooled to prevent overheating
- Attachments are quickly removed for easy cleaning
- Continuous feed vegetable prep bowl has 2 deep feed openings to accommodate a variety of vegetable shapes and sizes.
- Vegetable chute pushers allow users to safely direct products toward blades for consistent cuts
- See-thru lid lets users view products as they are processed to achieve desired results
- Includes 2 standard stainless steel processing plates
- Includes 2 mm grating disc, 4 mm slicing disc, and 10 mm dicing kit
- On/Off/Pulse switches provide fine control over product texture
- 120 V/60 HZ/1-ph, 13 A, NEMA 5-15P, cord and plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 91⁄8 in. W x 17 in. D x 20 3⁄4 in. H
- UL, cETLus and ETL-Sanitation Listed; NSF Certified
Combination Food Processor, 3 qt. stainless steel bowl with handle, vegetable prep attachment with external ejection, S blade, 27577 5/64" (2mm) grating disc, 27566 5/32" (4mm) slicing disc plus 27265 dicing kit 3/8" (10mm), on/off & pulse switch, single speed, 1725 RPM, 120v/60/1-ph, 2 HP, 13 amps, NEMA 5-15P, ETL electrical and sanitation, cETL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Robot Coupe R2DICEULTRA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet