The Robot Coupe MP350TURBOCOMBI handheld power mixer provides a combination of blending and whisking. When using the blending tool, the equipment's speed can be adjusted from 300 to 1,000 RPM, while with the whisking tool, the available speeds are from 500 to 1,500 RPM. The blending tool is great for puréeing fruits and vegetables, while the whisking tool is great for mashed potatoes or various batters.
The blades, bell, and shaft are constructed of stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance. The foot's bell and blades are detachable for easy cleaning. A tool for attaching and removing the blades is included with the power mixer for easy use. Air vents in the top section of the motor unit protect it from water. Since the Robot Coupe MP350TURBOCOMBI handheld power mixer has all-metal housing, blending thick mixtures is no problem.
- Cutter attachment is perfect for puréeing fruit and vegetables
- Whisk attachment is suitable for mixing mashed potatoes and batters
- Stainless steel blades, bell, and shaft are durable and resist corrosion
- Air vents in the top section of the motor ensure water is kept out of the motor
- Ridge on the housing acts as a rest and pivot on the pan rim
- Speed system is self-regulating
- Foot has detachable bell and blades for cleaning
- Thick mixtures are no problem thanks to the all-metal housing
- Wall-mounted holder is included for storage
- Tool for attaching and removing the blades is included
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1 HP, 600 W, 300-1000 (blender) & 500-1500 (whisk) RPM, 5.5 A
- Overall Dimensions: 715⁄16 in. dia. x 307⁄8 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Series B Commercial Power Mixer, hand held, 14" Stainless Steel shaft & 10" whisk attach., removable Stainless Steel foot & blade, 12.5 gal/50 qt., variable speed 3,000 - 10,000 RPM (mixer), 500 - 1,500 RPM (whisk), 120v/60/1-ph, 1 HP, 660 watt, ETL, cETL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Robot Coupe MP350TURBOCOMBI SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Shaft Length (in)||14 & 10|
|Specialty Options||Interchangeable Shafts|
|Warranty||1-year (Factory Repair Only)|