The Robot Coupe MICROMIX immersion blender is perfect for blending sauces, soups, and more. A special Aeromix tool is included to create light emulsions that hold their shape. A specially designed handle is made to give users a comfortable grip during the blending process. The shaft, blades, and bell are constructed of stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance. The blades are detachable for easy cleaning, and a tool is included for attaching and detaching them. A holder mounts on the wall so you can easily store the Robot Coupe MICROMIX immersion blender.
- Air vents in the top of the stainless steel motor unit create a watertight seal
- Visual adjustment of speed with the variable speed button
- Handle is specially designed for a comfortable grip
- Special tool is included to create light, airy emulsions that hold their shape
- Stainless steel shaft, blades, and bell are durable and resist corrosion
- Detachable blades are easy to clean
- Holder mounts on the wall for storage of blender
- Tool is included for attaching and detaching the blades
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1.1 A, 220 W, 1500-14000 RPM
- Overall Dimensions: 6 in. dia. x 1659⁄64 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
MicroMix® Power Mixer, hand held, processing cap. 5 qt., variable speed 1,500-14,000 RPM, 7" stainless steel shaft & bell, (1) cutting blade & (1) areomix emulsions blade, ergonomically shaped handle, includes: wall mounted holder, attaching & detaching blade tool, 220 watt, 120v/60/1-ph, 1.1 amps, cord with NEMA 5-15P, ETL, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Robot Coupe MICROMIX SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Shaft Length (in)||7|