Robot Coupe's CL51 commercial food processor would be an ideal tool to have in your restaurant's kitchen for slicing, dicing, ripple cutting, grating and shredding, including French fry shapes. With a one and a half horsepower motor, the unit can help produce from 50 to 400 meals per service in your restaurant. It comes with two hoppers, including a kidney-shaped hopper for feeding bulky products like cabbage and beets, and a cylindrical hopper for feeding long and delicate vegetables such as tomatoes, cucumbers and carrots. This commercial food processor also has a lateral ejection facility that saves space and provides comfort for the user and accommodates five-inch high gastronorm pans.
- Slices, dices, ripple cuts, grates, shreds and makes French fry shapes
- 1.5-HP motor
- Produces 50 to 400 meals per service
- Includes kidney-shaped hopper for bulky vegetables and a cylindrical hopper for long and delicate vegetables
- Lateral ejection facility for space saving and strong user comfort
- Accommodates 5-in. gastronomic pans
- Rugged stainless steel motor base and shaft
- Feed lead is continuous and removable
- Discharge plate is reversible for processing delicate products
- Magnetic safety system with motor brake to prevent operator injury
- 120 V/60 hz/1-hp, 15 A, NEMA 5-15 P, cord and plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 14-1/2 in. L x 14-3/4 in. W x 28-1/2 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation Listed
Commercial Food Processor, vegetable prep attachment with kidney shaped hopper (7-1/4" x 3-9/16"), cylindrical hopper (2-1/4" dia.), 3mm slicing disc (28064), 3mm grating disc (28058), metal base, single speed 425 RPM, 1-1/2 HP, 120v/60/1-ph, 15.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Robot Coupe CL51 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year (Field Service)|
|No. of Speeds||1|
|Specialty Options||Includes Multiple Discs|