This CL50EGOURMET vegetable cutter from Robot Coupe comes with two 1⁄8-inch slicing discs, one for creating finely-chopped brunoise and another for waffle cuts. Two hoppers accommodate vegetables of all shapes and sizes, while the cutter's lateral ejection chute is high enough to fit a six-inch food pan underneath to collect your products. The cutter is powered by an industrial-grade 11⁄2-horsepower motor that spins the cutter disc at 425 RPM.
- Cuts at 425 RPM
- Includes (1) 1⁄8-in. brunoise disc and (1) waffle/gaufrette disc for professionally-presented gourmet dishes
- Built with 2 hoppers: 1 kidney shaped for large, irregularly-shaped products and 1 cylindrical for long, delicate products
- Removable, continuous-feed lead allows operators to safely push products toward slicing disc for a quick, consistent cut without the risk of injury
- Reversible ejector disc allows users to process delicate vegetables without destroying the texture
- Removable catch pan for collecting smaller quantities of brunoise facilitates quick cleanup
- Products are dispensed through lateral chute that accommodates a 6-in. food pan
- Pusher lever activates auto restart for operator convenience
- Long-lasting, stainless steel motor base and motor shaft are designed to hold up to continuous demand
- Powerful 11⁄2-HP industrial induction motor
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, cord and plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 14 in. W x 12 in. D x 31 in. H
- cETLus, ETL, NSF, and UL Listed; CSA Certified
Commercial Food Processor, vegetable prep attachment with half moon shaped & cylindrical hopper (no bowl), 3 x 3 x 3mm Bruniose cutter (28175), 3mm waffle cutter (28199), (2) disc rack, removable catch pan with lid, stainless steel base, single speed 425 RPM, 1-1/2 HP, 120v/60/1-ph, 13.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Robot Coupe CL50GOURMET SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year (Field Service)|
|No. of Speeds||1|
|Specialty Options||Includes Multiple Discs|