The Kool-It KGH-OF-80-S 115-230V open air cooler uses an air curtain to keep products cold. At night, a curtain is lowered over the unit’s front to save energy by taking pressure off of the air curtain. A digital controller regulates the defrost system and temperature range from 36 to 41 degrees Fahrenheit. The condensing unit and evaporator pan easily pull out for cleaning and maintenance. LED lights make products easy to see, while the shelves are adjustable to accommodate varying sizes of products.
The entire cabinet is insulated with injected foam to retain cold air. Cabinet ends are made from foamed black polystyrene. The interior is made from silver, PVC coated steel, and the exterior is made from gray, PVC coated steel. The Kool-It KGH-OF-80-S 115-230V open air cooler has adjustable feet on the bottom of the cabinet, and is designed to operate in a place that will not exceed 55 percent relative humidity and 75 degrees Fahrenheit of ambient temperature.
- Insulated with injected foam to retain cold air
- PVC-coated steel interior is gray
- PVC-coated steel interior is silver
- Shelves are adjustable to accommodate different sizes of products
- Ends of cabinet are foamed, black polystyrene
- Adjustable feet on the bottom of the unit
- Defrost and temperature are regulated by the digital controller
- 36-41 degrees F temperature range
- Condensing unit easily pulls out
- Evaporator pan pulls out for simple cleaning
- Night curtain pulls down to save energy
- Uses R-404A refrigerant
- LED lighting make products easy to see
- Designed to work in atmospheres that will not exceed 75 degrees F ambient temperature and 55 percent relative humidity
- 115-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 11.2-16.4 A
- Overall Dimensions: 781⁄8 in. W x 311⁄2 in. D x 767⁄8 in. H
- cETLus and ETL Sanitation listed
Hydra-Kool Grab-N-Go Open Merchandiser, multiplexible, 78-1/8"W x 31-1/2"D x 76-7/8"H, (4) adjustable shelves with product stops, LED lighting in canopy & under all shelves, pull down night curtain, digital controller, PVC coated grey steel interior, silver front panel & grey bottom front panel on exterior, adjustable feet, self-contained refrigeration, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hydra-Kool KGH-OF-80-S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Compressor Type||Self Contained|
|Number of Levels||5|
|Specialty Options||LED Lighting|
|Specialty Options||Night Curtain Included|
|Width (in) Range||61 - 80 in|