The Adcraft ST-120/3 steam table has three 12-inch-by-20-inch compartments that measure 8 inches deep. Infinite switches individually control each unit and, when the well is in use, a red indicator light is turned on. Each well is insulated on every side, including the bottom, to keep heat around the product. A removable, 8-inch-wide-by-0.5-inch-thick cutting board runs the length of the unit to provide a prepping and plating space. Built to support high-volume use, the Adcraft ST-120/3 steam table is made of heavy-duty stainless steel. The undershelf provides additional storage space and adjusts to accommodate different types of supplies.
- (3) 12-in. x 20-in. x 8-in. well openings
- Each opening is individually controlled by an infinite control
- Red indicator light illuminates when the compartment heat is turned on
- Openings are fully insulated on each side to retain heat
- Removable, 8-in. x 0.5-in. cutting board runs the length of the unit
- Stainless steel body resists scratching, denting, and corrosion
- Adjustable, stainless steel undershelf provides storage space for supplies
- Galvanized legs have adjustable bullet feet
- 18.75 A, 2250 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug
- Overall dimensions: 48.5 in. W x 31 in. D x 34.25 in. H
- CE approved
Visit the steam tables buyers' guide to learn more about steam table features.
Steam Table, 3-well, 8" deep open wells, 8" x 1/2" polycarbonate cutting board, 3 individually controlled 750 watt heating elements with infinite control switches, adjustable stainless steel undershelf, stainless steel with galvanized steel wells and legs, 120v/60/1-ph, 2250 watt, 18.75 amp, NEMA 5-20P, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Adcraft ST-120/3 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Exterior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Product Type||Food Bars & Buffets|