With overall dimensions of 4.25-in. H x 13.25-in. W x 16.25-in. D, this manual control induction cooker is designed to fit your needs without wasting space in the process. This Adcraft Manual Control Induction Cooker has high performance capabilities, is easy to use and is a safer alternative to the conventional countertop range because there is no open flame or exposed burner.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- Adcraft Manual Control Induction Cooker
- Counter top
- High performance, easy to use and safer alternative to the conventional countertop range because there is no open flame or exposed burner
- Able to heat up fast and bring water to a boil in about a minute
- Constructed of heavy duty stainless steel with cool to touch ceramic glass
- Adjustable cooking temperature from 140 to 464 degrees F
- Safety overheating sensor and a self-checking automatic shutoff feature that turns the unit off when the induction ready pot or pan has been removed from the burner
- Works with induction ready cookware up to 9-in. bottom diameter
- Must be used with Induction ready cookware only
- Overall dimensions are 4.25-in. H x 13.25-in. W x 16.25-in. D
- Electrical Configuration: 120V, 1800W, 15 Amps
- NEMA 5-15 plug
- ETL and FCC listed
Induction Cooker, single, countertop, manual controls, ceramic glass top, adjustable temp. to 464F, self-checking auto shutoff, safety overheating sensor, wall stopper, heavy duty, stainless steel, 120v/60/1-ph, 1800 watt, 15 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL Sanitation, FCC
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Adcraft IND-C120V SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Temperature Control|
Adcraft IND-C120V Customer Reviews
Sable's Human said...
"Solid performer and light enough to be portable. (I bought a Vollrath Mirage carrying case to use with it, which fits fine without the additional..."
"This induction burner is perfect for my electric brewstation. This thing is built like a tank. With the manual control (including on/off) I am..."
"Solid performer and light enough to be portable. (I bought a Vollrath Mirage carrying case to use with it, which fits fine without the additional padded divider insert.) My only complaint is that the lowest setting is 500W, which is too high for a very low simmer or keep-warm setting or for melting chocolate without a double boiler. This isn't mentioned in the specifications or even the user manual. I wish I had known this before I purchased it."
"This induction burner is perfect for my electric brewstation. This thing is built like a tank. With the manual control (including on/off) I am able to plug this into my BCS460 controller so that it controls the cooker by my temperature probes that are in my kettle."