The Adcraft FW-1500W/C countertop food warmer can be used to defrost meats or as a slow cooker. The temperature range on this warmer is from 120 to 212 degrees Fahrenheit, and the temperature is kept above 140 degrees Fahrenheit so food stays in the safe zone. The warmer will preheat to 180 degrees Fahrenheit in 10 minutes, and the thermostat knob is easily adjustable. A steel element support keeps the heating elements stabilized, while the heating elements push heat towards food for even distribution that prevents hot or cold spots. The heating control is adjustable so food can be kept at its ideal temperature for an extended period of time. The Adcraft FW-1500W/C countertop food warmer is full sized and can hold food pans up to 4 inches deep.
- Great for defrosting and slow cooking meats
- 120-212 degrees F temperature range
- Preheats in 10 min. to 180 degrees
- Thermostat knob is adjustable up to 212 degrees F
- Food is kept above 140 degrees F for food safety
- Stainless steel construction makes the unit sturdy and easy to clean
- Stainless steel interior well is durable and accepts pans up to 4 in. deep
- Steel element supports the heating elements for added durability
- Heating element uniformly distributes heat to prevent hot and cold spots
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1500 W, 12.5 A, 5 ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 141⁄2 in. W x 221⁄4 in. D x 91⁄4 in. H
- UL listed; NSF certified
Food Warmer, full size, 12" x 20" opening, electric, countertop, base only, holds up to 4" size pan, 6-1/2" deep well, 5' three prong grounded cord, stainless steel construction, 120v/60/1ph, 12.5 amps, 1500 watts, NEMA 5-15P, NSF, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Adcraft FW-1500W/C SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Base Only|