The Adcraft FW-1500W countertop 4⁄3-size food warmer has a heavy-duty stainless steel exterior that makes the unit durable. The interior liner is made from 20-gauge stainless steel, making it easy to keep clean. Heat is evenly distributed with the heating elements, which prevent hot spots and uneven warming of food. A steel element support stabilizes these elements to add to the unit's durability. With a well that is 61⁄2 inches deep, the warmer will accept food pans that are 4 inches deep. Food can be kept at any temperature between 120 and 190 degrees Fahrenheit with the adjustable heating control. This well maintains temperatures above 140 degrees Fahrenheit for the best in food safety. The Adcraft FW-1500W countertop 4⁄3-size food warmer will preheat to 180 degrees Fahrenheit in 14 minutes.
- 4⁄3-size food warmer
- Stainless steel exterior and interior make the unit long-lasting and easy to clean
- Steel element support stabilizes heating elements
- Heat is evenly distributed with the heating elements, preventing hot spots
- Heating control is adjustable so you can control the food’s temperature
- 120-190 degrees F temperature range
- Temperature of food can be kept above 140 degrees F for food safety
- Adjustable thermostat knob is simple to use
- 14 min. to preheat to 180 degrees F
- Accepts 4-in.-deep food pans
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1500 W, 12.5 A, 5 ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 291⁄2 in. L x 141⁄2 in. W x 81⁄2 in. H
- UL listed; NSF certified
Food Warmer, 4/3, electric, countertop, base only, holds up to 4" size pan, 6-1/2" deep well, 5 ft three prong grounded cord, stainless steel construction, 120v/60/1-ph, 12.5 amps, 1500 watts, NEMA 5-15P, NSF, UL, UL EPH
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Adcraft FW-1500W SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||18 month warranty|
Adcraft FW-1500W Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"So far all good. Works great and keeps food hot. Large capacity that can be filled with all variety of serving uses of container set up. Definite..."
"So far all good. Works great and keeps food hot. Large capacity that can be filled with all variety of serving uses of container set up. Definitely would buy again."