The Adcraft EST-240 water bath steam table is made of heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant stainless steel. Its four wells can accommodate one 12-inch-by-20-inch food pan each as a thermostatic control dial precisely controls the temperature. The stainless steel legs have adjustable bullet feet that level on uneven surfaces, and the undershelf provides the user with a convenient place for storage. A 0.75-inch drain pipe ensures quick draining during the cleaning process.
- Stainless steel construction provides strength and rust resistance
- Accommodates (4) 12-in. x 20-in. pans
- 0.75-in. drain pipe
- Thermostatic control knob ensures precise holding temperature
- Low-water cut-off sensor with a reset button
- Heating element is housed in the bottom of the water well
- Legs with adjustable bullet feet
- Undershelf offers convenient storage
- No additional water pans required
- 12.5 A, 3000 W
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-20P plug
- Well opening dimensions: 20 in. L x 12 in. W x 8.5 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 57.25 in. W x 26 in. D x 34.25 in. H
- CE approved
Our steam table buyers' guide has in-depth information on these units and their features.
Water Bath Steam Table, 57-1/4"W x 26"D x 34-1/4"H, 4- compartment, 12" x 20" x 8-1/2" deep wells, thermostatic control dial, low water cutoff sensor with reset button, 304 stainless steel fully welded water pan, single heating element, 3/4" drainage pipe, adjustable legs with bullet ends, undershelf, stainless steel, KD, 208v/240v/60/1-ph, 3000 watt, 12.5 amp, NEMA 6-20P, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Adcraft EST-240 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Bars & Buffets|