The Lakeside 758 two-level utility cart has a capacity of 700 pounds across its two shelves. The cart is durable thanks to its fully-welded stainless steel construction, which also makes it easy to clean. To provide structural strength, there is a U-shaped frame. Bumpers on the legs and handle protect walls, furniture, and doorways from damage. The Lakeside 758 two-level utility cart has two 5-inch swivel casters for navigating through congested areas, while the two 8-inch fixed wheels make it easy to transition across uneven surfaces. The 5-inch casters have polyurethane wheels that will not mark your floors.
- Holds up to 700 lbs. on 2 shelves
- Fully-welded, corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction is durable and easy to clean
- U-shaped frame provides structural strength
- Leg and handle bumpers protect walls against damage from accidental impacts from the cart
- (2) 8-in. fixed wheels provide smooth transitions across uneven surfaces
- (2) 5-in. swivel casters make it easy to navigate through crowded areas
- Polyurethane wheels on the 5-in. casters will not leave marks
- Shelf Dimensions: 49 in. L x 21 in. W
- Overall Dimensions: 545⁄8 in. L x 223⁄8 in. W x 37 in. H
Utility Cart, (2) shelf, shelf size 49" x 21", U-shaped frame, all-welded stainless steel construction, 700 lb. capacity, (2) 5" swivel & (2) 8" fixed casters
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Lakeside 758 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
|Number of Levels||2|