The Lakeside 7516 platform truck has a capacity of 2,000 pounds on its 48-inch-by-24-inch platform surface. The cart is durable thanks to its all-welded aluminum construction; this material also resists corrosion. Moving the cart is comfortable since there is a U-shaped handle. The Lakeside 7516 platform truck has two 6-inch swivel casters, giving it a wide range of maneuverability, while the two 6-inch fixed casters guide the unit. The casters have 2-inch-wide cushion tread wheels to support large loads and reduce noise during transport.
- 2,000-lb. capacity
- Aluminum construction resists corrosion and adds durability
- All-welded construction creates a strong structure
- (2) 6-in. swivel and (2) 6-in. fixed casters offer maneuverability and easily guide the cart
- 2-in.-wide cushion tread wheels provide support while decreasing noise levels and the risk of scuffing floors
- U-shaped handle is comfortable for moving heavy loads
- Platform Dimensions: 48 in. L x 24 in. W x 91⁄2 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 501⁄2 in. L x 24 in. W x 42 in. H
Platform Truck, 24" x 48" platform size, single handle, aluminum construction, 6" casters (2) fixed & (2) swivel, 2000 lb. load capacity
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Lakeside 7516 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
|Caster Size (in)||6|
|Number of Handles||1|