The Lakeside 70011 oval dessert cart has a wood veneer overlay and satin varnish finish, which provides an upscale look. The solid beech wood legs are strong and the 18-inch clearance between the shelves provides enough room clearance. Stainless steel rails on the shelves help keep items from falling off, while a pull-out shelf in the top provides more serving or prep space while serving guests. Moving the Lakeside 70011 oval dessert cart is easy thanks to the stainless steel handles and 5-inch swivel casters.
- Oval-shaped top is MDF wood with a veneer overlay
- Satin varnish provides an elegant look
- Stained and varnished beech wood legs are solid for strength
- Store plates and supplies on the base
- 18-in. clearance between the shelves
- Stainless steel rails on the shelves help prevent items from falling off
- Pull-out shelf in top provides more serving or prep space
- Handles are made of durable stainless steel
- 5-in. stainless steel swivel casters, 2 with brakes
- Overall Dimensions: 393⁄8 in. L x 215⁄8 in. W x 345⁄8 in. H
Serving Cart-Bordeaux, 21-5/8"D x 39-3/8"W x 3, drawer, pull-out shelf on end, side handles, oval shaped top, (1) shelf, solid beech wood legs, stained & varnished, 304 stainless handles & rails, wood veneer overlay construction with satin varnish finish, 5" plastic core wheel with non-marking bonded rubber exterior (2) with brakes
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Geneva 70011 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|