The Lakeside 6600 Ergo-One® utility cart is designed for efficient, comfortable use in commercial settings. The top shelf is positioned 341⁄4 inches from the ground for strain-free loading, while the bottom shelf is 20 inches off the floor to prevent injuries while lifting. Raised ledges on the shelves keep items secure during transport. Strength to withstand heavy use is added with the reinforced shelves.
Constructed of stainless steel, the cart resists damage and corrosion, and it is all welded to provide structure and stability. Since the handles have a vertical design, they keep wrists in the correct position for pushing and steering the Lakeside 6600 Ergo-One utility cart. It is easy to maneuver with 5-inch swivel casters. No-mark cushion tread wheels will not scuff floors and absorb impacts to reduce noise.
- Accommodates up to 300 lbs.
- Raised ledges on the 2 stainless steel shelves keep product secure during transport
- Top shelf is 341⁄8 in. off the floor for loading without strain
- Bottom shelf is 20 in. off the floor to prevent injuries while lifting
- Shelves are reinforced for strength in heavy use applications
- Constructed of durable, corrosion resistant stainless steel to make the unit simple to clean
- All-welded construction creates a strong surface that is easy to clean
- Wrists are in a comfortable position on the vertical handle for pushing and steering
- 5-in. swivel casters make it easy to maneuver
- No-mark cushion tread wheels absorb impact to reduce vibration and strains
- Doorways and walls are protected by leg bumpers
- 131⁄8-in. clearance between shelves
- Shelf Dimensions: 24 in. L x 151⁄2 in. W
- Overall Dimensions: 28 in. L x 161⁄2 in. W x 443⁄8 in. H
Ergo-One® Utility Cart, (2) shelf, shelf size 24"W x 15-1/2"D, stainless steel, with (1) push handle, 300 lb. capacity
Lakeside 6600 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
|Number of Levels||2|
|Product Type||Storage & Transport|