The Lakeside 622 metal bus cart has a capacity of 500 pounds across its three 27-inch-by-18-inch shelves. Three sides on the two lower shelves are enclosed to keep items on the cart during transport. With a 121⁄4-inch shelf clearance, the cart is perfect for holding trays, dishware, and flatware containers. The shelves are reinforced to provide strength in the cart’s most vulnerable areas. The Lakeside 622 metal bus cart moves easily thanks to its 4-inch swivel casters.
- 500-lb. capacity
- 3 shelves, 2 enclosed on 3 sides to keep items in place
- 121⁄4-in. shelf clearance is perfect for trays, dishware, and flatware containers
- Shelves are reinforced for strength
- Durable, all-welded angle leg construction provides stability
- Easily maneuver the cart with its 4-in. swivel casters
- Shelf Dimensions: 27 in. L x 18 in. W
- Overall Dimensions: 303⁄4 in. L x 19 in. W x 337⁄8 in. H
- Made in the U.S.
Bussing Cart, enclosed back & sides, (3) shelf, shelf size 18" x 27", stainless steel angle frame with push handle, 500 lb. capacity
Lakeside 622 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
|Number of Handles||1|
|Number of Levels||3|