The Lakeside 610 metal bus cart can hold up to 300 pounds on 3 shelves. Since the back and sides are enclosed, tubs, equipment, and dinnerware are secured during transport. To create strength in the cart’s most vulnerable areas for supporting heavy loads, the front of the shelves are reinforced. The all-welded angle leg construction creates durability and is easy to clean. Constructed of stainless steel, the interior is corrosion-resistant and easy to clean. The vinyl exterior is heavy duty for commercial establishments, and since it comes in black, the Lakeside 610 metal bus cart matches most themes.
- Capacity of 300 lbs.
- 123⁄8 in. of spacing between the 3 shelves
- Enclosed back and sides keep product stable during transport
- Front is reinforced to create strength in the most vulnerable areas
- Interior is constructed of stainless steel for minor damage resistance
- Vinyl exterior withstands use in commercial settings
- All-welded angle leg construction is durable and easy to clean
- Exterior comes in black to blend in with almost any décor
- Shelf Dimensions: 24 in. L x 151⁄2 in. W
- Overall Dimensions: 273⁄4 in. L x 161⁄2 in. W x 323⁄4 in. H
Bussing Cart, enclosed back & sides, (3) shelf, shelf size 15-1/2" x 24", stainless steel angle frame with push handle, 300 lb. capacity
Lakeside 610 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
|Number of Handles||1|
|Number of Levels||3|