The Geneva 36400 dessert cart has uniquely shaped shelves that provide an organic feel. Three laminated wood shelves with impact-resistant edge molding prevent scratches and dents. Steel tube legs provide stability, while the 4-inch swivel casters enable staff to easily maneuver the cart in dining rooms and hotels. The cart can come in a variety of finishes; contact our team at 1-800-541-8683 for more information.
- 3 laminated wood shelves
- Impacts are resisted with the edge molding on each shelf
- Structure is created with the 11⁄2-in.-dia. steel tube legs
- 4-in. non-marking swivel casters make the cart easy to transport
- Unique organic shape
- Tall equipment, bottles, and product easily fit on the shelves since they have 12-in. and 18-in. clearances
- A variety of laminate finishes are available. Please contact customer care at 1-800-541-8683 for different options when ordering.
- Shelf dimensions: 321⁄2 in. L x 19 in. W
- Overall dimensions: 421⁄2 in. L x 231⁄2 in. W x 351⁄4 in. H
Unsure which cart would work best for your establishment? Check out the carts explainer for additional information.
Service Cart, organic shaped, 23-1/4"D x 42-1/2"W x 35-1/4"H, (3) open shelves, handle hole cutouts on top, high impact edge molding, 1-1/2" steel tube legs, 4" swivel casters
Geneva 36400 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
|Product Type||Storage & Transport|