The Geneva 36202 dessert cart has three laminated shelves with a 10-inch drop leaf on the top shelf. Each shelf has edge molding that is impact resistant to reduce the appearance of dents and scratches. From the top to middle shelf, it has a 12-inch clearance and a 16-inch clearance between the middle and bottom shelf, accommodating a variety of products and serving stands. Its steel tube legs create stability for heavy use. Since the dessert cart is oval shaped, it has a traditional look.
- 3 laminated wood shelves with a 10-in. drop leaf on the top shelf
- Edge molding resists damage from impacts
- Secures stability from the 11⁄2-in.-dia. steel tube legs
- Easy to transport with the 4-in. non-marking swivel casters
- Traditional oval shape
- Tall serving stands and products fit on the 12-in. and 16-in. shelf clearance
- A variety of laminate finishes are available. Please contact customer care at 1-800-541-8683 for different options when ordering.
- Shelf dimensions: 321⁄4 in. L x 153⁄4 in. W
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. L x 16 in. W x 351⁄4 in. H
We provide more information on carts in the convenience of carts article.
Service Cart, oval, 16"D x 48"W x 35-1/4"H, (3) open shelves, 10" drop leaf, high impact edge molding, 1-1/2" steel tube legs, 4" swivel casters
Geneva 36202 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Special Features||Drop-Leaf Shelf|
|Product Type||Storage & Transport|