The Geneva 36100 dessert cart is great for serving desserts, cheeses, and beverages. With three 321⁄4-inch by 153⁄4-inch shelves and 12-inch and 18-inch clearances, plenty of room is left for presenting a variety of dishes, wine, and more. Each shelf is laminated for durability, and the edge molding resists damage from high impacts. Structure is supplied by 11⁄2-inch-diameter steel tube legs. The Geneva 36100 dessert cart can be moved around dining areas and hotels on its 4-inch swivel casters.
- 3 laminated wooden shelves
- Edge molding resists impacts for heavy use
- 11⁄2-in.-dia. steel tube legs create stability
- 4-in. swivel casters will not leave marks on floors
- 12-in. and 18-in. shelf clearances accommodate tall containers
- A variety of laminate finishes are available. Please contact customer care at 1-800-541-8683 for different options when ordering.
- Shelf dimensions: 321⁄4 in. L x 153⁄4 in. W
- Overall dimensions: 423⁄8 in. L x 16 in. W x 351⁄4 in. H
We cover the features of cheese and dessert carts in the carts buying guide.
Service Cart, rectangular, 16"D x 42-1/2"W x 35-1/4"H, (3) open shelves, high impact edge molding, 1-1/2" steel tube legs, 4" swivel casters
Geneva 36100 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
|Product Type||Storage & Transport|