The Lakeside 335 mobile can rack has a capacity of (216) #10 cans or (297) #5 cans. Constructed of aluminum, this full-size unit withstands constant, heavy use and resists corrosion. You can create a first in, first out system since this unit loads from the rear. With the gravity feed system, cans automatically fall to the front so they are easy to reach. The Lakeside 335 mobile can rack has 6-inch diameter casters; two swivel while two are fixed.
- (216) #10 can or (297) #5 can capacity
- Gravity feed system ensures cans are easy to reach
- Create a FIFO system by loading product from the rear
- Aluminum construction withstands heavy use and resists corrosion
- 6-in. dia. casters, 2 swivel and 2 fixed for easy transportation
- Overall Dimensions: 35 in. L x 25 in. W x 771⁄4 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Can Storage & Dispensing Rack, mobile, full size, capacity (216) #10 or (297) #5 cans, gravity feed system, welded aluminum construction, 6" casters ( (2) swivel with brakes, (2) fixed), NSF
Lakeside 335 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
|No. 10 Can Capacity||162|
|Can Compatibility||#10 & #5|