The Lakeside 316 utility cart has a 300-pound capacity across its three shelves. A clearance of 91⁄4 inches between each shelf accommodates boxes, tubs, and other supplies. Guard rails on the open edge of the top and middle shelves keep items from falling off the cart, while all four sides of the bottom shelf feature guard rails. The cart has sound deadening material under the shelves to reduce vibration and noise while the cart is in motion.
The front of the cart, which is the most susceptible to the stress of heavy loads, is reinforced with a hemmed design. The Lakeside 316 three-level utility cart’s stainless steel construction makes it easy clean and durable for heavy-duty use. The cart is fitted with bumpers on the legs and handles to protect furniture and walls from damage while transporting products.
- Capacity of 300 lbs.
- Guard rails on the open edges of the 2 top shelves keep products secure
- Bottom shelf has guard rails on every edge
- Material under the shelves reduces noise by restricting vibration
- Constructed of stainless steel to provide durability and corrosion resistance
- Reinforced front on the shelves create durability at the cart’s stress point
- Strength is added by the all-welded angle leg construction
- Easy to move with (4) 31⁄2-in. swivel casters
- Bumpers on legs and handles guard doorframes and walls from damage
- Shelf clearance of 91⁄4 in.
- Shelf Dimensions: 24 in. L x 151⁄2 in. W
- Overall Dimensions: 271⁄2 in. L x 161⁄4 in. W x 333⁄8 in. H
Utility Cart, open design, (3) shelves with guard rails, shelf size approximately 24"W x 15-1/2"D, push handle & leg bumpers, includes guard rail on open edge of top & middle shelf, all (4) sides of bottom shelf, stainless steel construction, 300 lb. capacity, 3-1/2" swivel casters
Lakeside 316 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
|Number of Levels||3|