The Lakeside 2500 utility cart has three 251⁄2-inch-by-16-inch shelves that accommodate up to 300 pounds of product and equipment. It is resistant to impacts, stains, and odors since it is made of polyethylene. There are 111⁄2 inches of clearance between each shelf, providing space for tubs, baskets, and more. Four 4-inch swivel casters navigate around corners and other obstacles, while the integrated push handle makes guiding the Lakeside 2500 three-level utility cart easy. With its black color, the cart easily fits into most design schemes.
- 3 shelves with a capacity of 300 lbs.
- Polyethylene construction resists impacts, stains, and odors
- Steel legs are durable and have a sleek design
- Guide the cart with an integrated push handle
- Moves easily around obstacles with (4) 4-in. non-marking, swivel casters
- 2 casters brake to lock the cart in place
- Easy to assemble without tools
- 111⁄2 in. between each shelf
- Shelf Dimensions: 251⁄2 in. L x 16 in. W
- Overall Dimensions: 313⁄4 in. L x 171⁄2 in. W x 38 in. H
Utility Cart, standard duty, 3 shelf, 16" x 25-1/2" shelf size, push handle on each side, 1" lip on all sides, stain resistant polyethylene, bottom corner bumper, 4" swivel casters (2 with brakes), 300 lb. capacity, black
Lakeside 2500 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|