The Lakeside 2075 GRSAN Creation Express™ mobile cooking cart is great for preparing dishes at catered events, country clubs, and more. It has a gray sand laminate finish that allows it to match virtually any décor. Most of the unit is constructed of stainless steel for strength and minor damage resistance. The resin particle board doors enclose a storage area with a stainless steel shelf that can hold pans, plates, and ingredients.
On the stove top, there are two ceramic glass induction stove tops that do not produce substantial ambient heat. The controls are mounted just below the cooktop, so they are easy to access. They include LED power level indicators, and cooking and holding functions. There are 20 power levels to ensure foods are cooked properly at temperatures from 90 to 440 degrees Fahrenheit.
The Lakeside 2075 GRSAN Creation Express mobile cooking cart is built with a three-stage, down-draft filtration that captures grease and particulates, smoke and fine particles, and gas and odors. Intake vents are mounted on the back of the cooking surface. This system is mounted on a pull-out glide mechanism that makes it easy to service and maintain it.
- Gray sand finish fits into almost any theme
- Great for catered events, banquets, and cafeteria presentation cooking
- Constructed of stainless steel for heavy use in commercial settings
- Doors are made of high-density resin particle board with a laminate finish
- Enclosed storage area can keep pans, dishes, and ingredients easily accessible
- 5-in.-dia. swivel casters have non-marking cushions
- 2 casters have brakes to lock in place
- (2) 120 V, 12.8 A, 1800 W, NEMA 14-50P plugs
- Overall Dimensions: 34 in. L x 231⁄4 in. W x 41 in. H
- ETL-listed electrical components
- Induction cooktop does not produce ambient heat
- 2 stove tops allow for preparation of more than one product at a time
- Controls mounted just below the cooktop
- LED power level indicators are easy to read
- Cooking and holding function
- 20 power levels
- Temperature range of 90-440 degrees F
- Requires access to two 20-amp dedicated circuits
Three-stage Filtration System
- Down-draft filtration system is used to clean and disperse cooking exhaust
- Intake vents are mounted at the back of the cooking surface
- 3-stage filtration system includes grease/particulate, smoke/fine particles, and gas/odor removal stages
- System is mounted on a pull-out glide mechanism that makes service and maintenance easy
- Filtration units are UL listed and ANSI certified
Creation Express™ Station Mobile Cooking Cart, 34" x 22" x 40-1/2"H, temperature range 90° - 440°F, LED control panel, (2) induction heat stove, (1) down draft filtration system, stainless steel top, stainless steel interior with laminated exterior, with doors, 5" swivel No-Mark® polyurethane casters (2) with brakes, ETL, gray sand
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Lakeside 2075 GRSAN SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
|Specialty Options||Down Draft System|