Beverage Air is doing a phased roll-out of equipment that uses hydrocarbon refrigerants and provides more-efficient operation. As part of that transition, this model has been replaced by the WTR60AHC. Please contact a KaTom customer care representative at 1-800-541-8683 if you have any questions.
29' Base Models - Refrigerators
Model WTR60A - 17.1 Cubic Feet
WTR Series - Worktop Units
- Heavy duty construction, #3 finish stainless steel on front, sides, door(s) and grille.
- Work top is stainless steel with 4' high removable backsplash.
- Cabinet back and bottom are galvanized aluminum for longer lasting corrosion protection.
- Interior thermometer is standard.
- Cabinets are insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation of 2' minimum thickness.
- Work tops are 2 1/2' minimum thickness.
- Doors are gravity self-closing mounted to cabinet on cam lift hinges with 20 degree stay open feature.
- Door openings include low wattage, anti-condensate heaters.
- A plug-in type vinyl magnetic gasket is attached to each door for positive seal.
- Convenient, contoured, pull handle is made of black anodized aluminum.
- An 8' cord set is provided with 115 volt models.
- Interior arrangement includes 2 steel wire epoxy coated shelves behind each door, adjustable in 1/2' increments. Refrigeration
- Forced air refrigeration systems use capillary tube to meter refrigerant.
- Automatic electric defrost is standard.
- Unique front venting of air through grilles located below doors permits units to be installed against back walls and even on curbs.
- Automatic (non-electric) condensate evaporator is provided. Energy Efficiency/Compliance
- The manufacturer of this product has NOT certified it to meet the California Energy Commission currently applicable efficiency standards. Please contact customer service for assistance in finding a similar product that is certified to meet these standards if you desire a compliant product. Warranty
- This product carries a 1 year parts and labor warranty with an additional 4 year warranty on the compressor.
State and local sales tax will be collected on the sale of Beverage-Air products in all 50 states per the requirements from the Carrier Corporation and it's subsidiary Beverage-Air. The sales tax will show on the automated invoice only for sales within the state of Tennessee. Read more about sales tax collection by KaTom.
Worktop Refrigerator, two-section, 60"W, 14.75 cu. ft., (2) solid doors, (4) shelves, stainless steel front, 2-1/2" thick top & sides, aluminum interior, 4" removable backsplash, rear-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, UL, cUL, UL EPH, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Beverage Air WTR60A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
|No. of Sections||2|