Beverage Air is doing a phased roll-out of equipment that uses hydrocarbon refrigerants and provides more-efficient operation. As part of that transition, this model has been replaced by the WTF48AHC. Please contact a KaTom customer care representative at 1-800-541-8683 if you have any questions.
Beverage-Air's WTF48A worktop freezer features a two-and-a-half-inch stainless steel worktop with a removable four-inch backsplash. The doors are self-closing and include vinyl magnetic gaskets to ensure that a tight seal is achieved every time. This undercounter freezer uses forced-air refrigeration and R404a refrigerant to hold temperature at zero degrees or lower.
- Stainless steel exterior is durable and easy to clean
- Includes a 2-1/2 in. stainless steel worktop and removable 4-in. backsplash
- 4 epoxy-coated stainless steel shelves are adjustable in 1/2-in. increments
- Uses forced-air refrigeration to keep internal temperatures at 0 degrees F or lower
- Interior is constructed of corrosion-resistant aluminum
- Includes (4) 6-in. casters, 2 with brakes
- 2 doors include anti-condensate heaters
- Doors feature self-closing cartridge hinges and hold open at 120 degrees
- Vinyl magnetic gaskets are included with doors to ensure a tight seal
- Contoured handles are made of black anodized aluminum
- Uses environmentally-friendly R404a refrigerant
- Automatic defrost saves you time and labor
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, includes 8-ft. cord and NEMA 5-15P plug
- Interior Dimensions: 44-in. W x 20-in. D x 23-in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 48-in. W x 29-1/4 in. D x 39-1/2 in. H
- cULus, UL-EPH Listed
Worktop Freezer, two-section, 48" W, 13.9 cu. ft., (2) solid doors, (4) shelves, snap-in door gaskets, stainless steel front, 1/2" thick top and sides, aluminum interior, 4" removable backsplash, rear-mounted self-contained refrigeration, 6" casters, 1/3 HP, UL, cUL, UL-EPH, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Beverage Air WTF48A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Splash Guard|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years compressor|
|Width (in) Range||39 - 49 in|