The Beverage Air WBC75 reach-in blast chiller protects food from bacteria growth by reducing the temperature of product from 160 degrees Fahrenheit to 38 degrees Fahrenheit in 90 minutes. The chilling process can be controlled through the three temperature probes or one of the programmable timer’s four preset chilling cycles. With a seven-day temperature recorder, operators can monitor the chilling process and print it out to meet HACCP record-keeping standards.
This unit can also hold blast-chilled product at refrigerated temperatures. The flush-mounted door self-closes and has a magnetic gasket that prevents cold air from escaping. A door heater eliminates condensation buildup on the front of the Beverage Air WBC75 reach-in blast chiller, and casters enable the operator to move the unit and clean underneath it.
- Lowers product from 160 degrees F to 38 degrees F in 90 min.
- Flush-mounted, self-closing door has a replaceable magnetic gasket that seals in cold air
- Door heater prevents condensation buildup around the perimeter
- Stainless steel front, door, interior door liner, and sides provide rust and scratch resistance
- Heavy-duty swivel casters with brakes on the front set
- Uses R134A refrigerant
- 15 A, 11⁄2 HP
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord without a plug
- Overall dimensions: 351⁄2 in. W x 36 in. D x 771⁄2 in. H
- ETL and ETL-Sanitation listed
Microprocessor Control Panel
- Blast chilling and refrigerated storage functions
- 3 temperature probes or a digital timer control the chilling process
- Programmable digital timer has 4 preset chilling options
- Soft chill, hard chill, and continuous blast capability
- Cabinet and food temperature digital displays
- 7-day temperature recorder with a built-in printer provides convenient documentation for HACCP record keeping
- Automatic and on-demand defrost cycles
- Diagnostic troubleshooting
- High- and low-temperature alarms
You can read more about these units in the blast chillers buyers' guide.
Reach-In Blast Chiller, front breathing, designed to reduce the temperature of 75 lbs. of 2” thick, uncovered food from 160°F to 38°F in approximately 90 minutes, 12 pairs of tray slides, casters standard, food probe and digital timer, (7) day temperature recorder printout on demand, Stainless steel, front, sides, door and interior, R-134a refrigerant, 208v/60/1-ph, 15.0 amps, 1.5 HP, ETL Listed, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Beverage Air WBC75 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||HACCP Record Keeping|
|Residential Warranty||Units installed in residential applications will be warranted for a period of 1 year parts & labor from the date of original installation|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|