Beverage Air is doing a phased roll-out of equipment that uses hydrocarbon refrigerants and provides more-efficient operation. As part of that transition, this model has been replaced by the UCR48AHC. Please contact a KaTom customer care representative at 1-800-541-8683 if you have any questions.
This Beverage Air undercounter refrigerator provides two sections of cold storage, each of which includes two epoxy-coated wire shelves. The cabinet is built with a stainless steel front, sides, door, and grille, while its back and bottom are made of galvanized steel. The interior is lined with aluminum, meaning it will never rust, even when moist and acidic foods are stored. The unit is mounted on 6-inch casters so it can be wheeled across the kitchen to be relocated or for cleaning the floor underneath. Two of those casters lock to prevent the unit from moving when it is parked.
Two self-closing doors are hung on cartridge-style hinges that keep them open when they're opened past 120 degrees, giving users full access to the inside of the cabinet to stock it with products and clean it periodically. Anodized aluminum handles are designed for comfort and located conveniently for easy access. Each door forms a positive seal thanks to magnetic vinyl gaskets that snap in place for easy cleaning and maintenance.
The refrigeration system in this Beverage-Air UCR48A undercounter cooler uses industry-standard R134a refrigerant, governed by a low-maintenance capillary tube system for consistent temperatures and quick recovery. The unit's forced-air system distributes cold air evenly throughout the cabinet, so all products are held at a uniform temperature. An automatic, non-electric condensate evaporator handles condensate without requiring a drain. For easy installation, the Beverage-Air UCR48A is equipped with an 8-foot-long cord and a NEMA 5-15 plug, so it can be plugged into a dedicated 15-amp outlet.
- 341⁄2-in. height fits underneath standard counters
- Rugged cabinet construction includes stainless steel front, sides, door, and grille
- Back and bottom of cabinet are built with galvanized steel
- Interior of cabinet is lined with aluminum, so it will never rust
- Thermometer inside cabinet lets users monitor holding temperatures
- 4 epoxy-coated shelves are standard, 2 per section
- 2-in.-thick, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulates cabinet for energy efficiency
- Unit sub top is insulated with 11⁄2-in.-thick polyurethane
- Doors are mounted on self-closing hinges, but stay open if opened past 120 degrees
- Doors seal with snap-in-place, vinyl, magnetic gaskets
- Double-pull, black anodized aluminum handles designed for user convenience and comfort
- 6-in. casters provide mobility; 2 lock to keep unit in place
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 3.3 A, 1⁄5 HP, NEMA 5-15 plug and 8-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 48 in. W x 291⁄4 in. D x 341⁄2 in. H
- cULus, UL-EPH, and UL-Sanitation Listed
- Made in the United States
Reliable Capillary-Tube Refrigeration System
- Capillary tube system meters R134a refrigerant for consistent and reliable temperature recovery
- Non-electric, automatic condensate evaporator manages condensate without the need for a floor drain
- Forced-air system inside cabinet ensures consistent temperatures throughout
Undercounter Refrigerator, two-section, 48"W, 11.82 cu. ft., (2) doors, (4) shelves, stainless steel exterior & top, aluminum interior, rear-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/6 HP, UL, cUL, UL EPH, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Beverage Air UCR48A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3 year part and labor warranty / 5 years on compressor|
|Width (in) Range||37 - 60 in|
|Capacity Range||13 - 20 cu ft|