The Beverage-Air UCR27A undercounter refrigerator is designed to hold consistent internal temperatures in locations as hot as 100 degrees Fahrenheit. The refrigerator's cabinet is built with a stainless steel front, sides, door, and condensing unit grille. The rear and bottom of the cabinet are built with long-lasting galvanized steel.
An aluminum liner protects the interior of this Beverage-Air undercounter refrigerator from corrosion, even when it is being used to hold acidic foods. Two wire shelves are included and are coated in epoxy to resist scratching and facilitate cleaning. An interior thermometer allows staff to verify foods are being held at the proper temperatures to keep them safe and well-preserved. This undercounter freezer's door is equipped with a cartridge-style, self-closing door that will stay open if it's opened past 120 degrees, giving staff the ability to stock and clean the cabinet interior without having to struggle with keeping the door open.
The Beverage-Air UCR27A is insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane, an environmentally-friendly, CFC-free material. Two inches of foam insulate the cabinet and 11⁄2 inches insulate the top of the unit to seal in cold air and maintain energy efficiency. The unit's forced-air system and high-humidity evaporator coils create an ideal environment for food preservation. R134a refrigerant is metered through a capillary-tube system, a low-maintenance setup that yields consistent temperatures and quick recovery.
- 341⁄2-in. height lets unit slide underneath standard countertops
- Stainless steel exterior front, sides, door, and grille
- Rear and bottom of cabinet are made of galvanized steel
- Interior aluminum liner will never rust
- Interior thermometer allows users to easily verify products are being held at correct temperatures
- Cabinet is insulated with 2 in. of foamed-in-place polyurethane
- Sub-top is insulated with 11⁄2 in. of polyurethane
- Door is mounted on self-closing, cartridge-style hinges with 120-degree stay-open feature
- Snap-in-place vinyl magnetic gasket seals in cold air
- Ergonomic, double-pull door handle made of black anodized aluminum
- Cabinet is mounted on 6-in. casters, 2 fitted with brakes
- 2 epoxy-coated wire shelves included
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 4 A, NEMA 5-15 plug and 8-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 27 in. W x 291⁄4 in. D x 341⁄4 in. H
- cULus, UL-EPH, and UL-Sanitation Listed
- Made in the United States
Reliable Capillary-Tube Refrigeration System
- Low-maintenance capillary tube design meters refrigerant for consistent temperatures and quick recovery
- Industry-standard R134a refrigerant makes unit easy to maintain
- Forced-air system and high-humidity evaporator coils maintain an ideal environment for food preservation
- Non-electric condensate evaporator does away with the need for a floor drain
Undercounter Refrigerator, one-section, 27" W, 7.3 cu. ft., (1) door, (2) shelves, stainless steel exterior & top, aluminum interior, rear-mounted self-contained refrigeration, 6" casters, 1/6 hp, UL, cUL, UL-EPH, MADE IN USA, ENERGY STAR®, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Beverage Air UCR27A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3 year part and labor warranty / 5 years on compressor|