The Beverage Air UCF27HC undercounter freezer keeps temperatures at or below 0 degrees Fahrenheit. These temperatures are maintained by R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, which uses less energy compared to traditional refrigerants. There are two epoxy-coated shelves in the cabinet, and accessing the interior is simple with the hinged solid door. It has a stay-open feature that activates past 120 degrees for loading and unloading product. It also has a self-closing design that ensures large amounts of cold air do not escape. Two of the 6-inch casters on this Beverage Air UCF27HC undercounter freezer have brakes, so it can be locked in place.
- Includes 2 epoxy-coated wire shelves
- Interior liner is made of aluminum to resist corrosion and provide durability
- Stay-open feature holds the door open past 120 degrees for loading product
- Self-closing door design keeps cold air inside the cabinet
- Magnetic gasket creates a seal that prevents cold air leaks
- Door is reversible in the field for use in different layouts
- 1⁄2-in. sub top does not allow warm air from equipment to absorb into the cabinet
- Stainless steel door, top, front, and sides have durability and are easy to clean
- 2 of the 6-in. casters have brakes for stability when needed
- 1,418 BTU
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6 A, 1⁄2 HP, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 27 in. W x 297⁄8 in. D x 345⁄8 in. H
- UL, cULus, UL-EPH, and UL-Sanitation listed
- Made in the U.S.
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Keeps temperatures at or below 0 degrees F
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant maintains cold temperatures
- Interior thermometer and electronic controls make operation simple
- Rear-mounted, self-contained system enables simple maintenance
- Evaporator coil is epoxy coated to provide durability by resisting corrosion
Undercounter Freezer, one-section, 27"W, 5.49 cu. ft., shallow depth, (1) door, stainless steel top with turned down edges, stainless steel exterior, aluminum interior, rear-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, UL, cUL, UL EPH, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Beverage Air UCF27HC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years compressor|
|Width (in) Range||19 - 28 in|