The Beverage Air ST58N-W milk cooler can serve two lines at once, and children can grab milk through the side doors without straining. Bumpers prevent doors from banging into the cooler, and they automatically latch to stay in place. A cylinder lock prevents product theft, while gaskets around the door openings reduce the risk of cold air leaks.
The Beverage Air ST58N-W school cooler keeps milk ready to serve at 36 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. Staff can quickly check the exterior thermometer and adjust the digital controls, as the unit uses R404A refrigerant to maintain cool temperatures. Constructed of steel with a white exterior, this unit is durable and stain resistant. The interior floor is made of stainless steel to resist rust, and the floor racks are sturdy to hold many milk cartons.
- Accepts (16) 13-in. x 13-in. x 11-in. milk crates or (10) 19-in. x 13-in. x 11-in. crates
- Steel exterior with a white finish
- 4 doors provide side and top access
- Doors automatically latch for accessibility
- Bumpers protect walls and unit damage
- Gaskets create a seal to prevent cold air leaks
- Cylinder lock secures contents
- Exterior thermometer monitors temperatures
- Electronic controls
- (4) 2-in. casters have brakes to lock in place
- cULus, UL, UL-EPH, and UL-Sanitation listed
- Made in the U.S.
- Galvanized and stainless steel resist corrosion
- Epoxy-coated steel wire floor racks withstand daily use
- Temperature range: 36-38 degrees F
- Uses environment-friendly R404A refrigerant
- Floor drain in center enables connection and cleaning
Dimensions And Utilities
- Interior: 55 in. W x 27 in. D x 251⁄2 in. H
- Overall: 58 in. W x 311⁄4 in. D x 411⁄8 in. H
- 7.5 A, 1⁄3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-15P cord
Not sure which cooler works best for you? Learn more about milk coolers with our helpful article on milk coolers.
School Milk Cooler, normal temperature, 58" W, 31-1/2" D, 24.0 cu. ft., dual access, flat top carton capacities, (16) 13" x 13" x 11" or (10) 19" x 13" x 11 case capacities, white exterior, galvanized interior, with stainless steel doors, 4" heavy duty casters, (2) with brakes, 1/3 hp, UL, cUL, UL EPH, NSF, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Beverage Air ST58N-W SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Access||Top & Side|
|Capacity (Half Pint Cartons)||1024|
|Specialty Options||Floor Drain|
|Warranty||3 Year Parts & Labor; 5 Year Compressor|
|Width (in) Range||51 - 60 in|
|Residential Warranty||Units installed in residential applications will be warranted for a period of 1 year parts & labor from the date of original installation|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|