The Beverage Air ST46N-W-02 milk cooler has a corrosion-resistant stainless steel interior and exterior. Staff members can transport the unit with its sturdy casters and lock them to keep the cooler still. People can be served from both sides, and the side-opening doors help children reach the milk without straining. Bumpers protect the unit from damage, and a cylinder lock secures product to prevent it from being stolen.
The Beverage Air ST46N-W-02 cooler externally displays its temperature so operators can monitor it. To simplify cleaning, the unit has removable floor racks and a drain in the floor. Gaskets around the door prevent cold air leaks, while temperatures range from 36 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit.
- (12) 13-in x 13-in. x 11-in. crates or (8) 19-in. x 13-in. x 11-in. crates
- 20-cu-ft. interior space
- White finish over the stainless steel exterior
- 4 doors provide access from the sides and top
- Self-latching doors retain cold air with gaskets
- Bumpers protect the unit from scratches and dents
- Exterior digital thermometer
- Cylinder lock prevents stealing
- (4) 2-in. swivel casters
- 2 casters have brakes to stay in place
- cULus, UL, UL-EPH, and UL-Sanitation listed
- Made in the U.S.
- Stainless steel interior eases cleaning
- Steel wire floor racks are coated with epoxy to resist corrosion
- Temperature range: 36-38 degrees F
- Uses R404A refrigerant
- Floor drain eases cleaning
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 46 in. W x 27 in. D x 251⁄2 in. H
- Overall: 49 in. L x 311⁄4 in. W x 411⁄8 in. H
- 7.5 A, 1⁄4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
If you're not sure which cooler would work best, try reading our milk coolers explainer for more information.
School Milk Cooler, normal temperature, 49" W, 31-1/2" D, 20.0 cu. ft., dual access, flat top carton capacities, (12) 13" x 13" x 11" or (8) 19" x 13" x 11 case capacities, white exterior, stainless steel interior & doors, 4" heavy duty casters, (2) with brakes, 1/4 hp, UL, cUL, UL EPH, NSF, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Beverage Air ST49N-W-02 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Access||Top & Side|
|Capacity (Half Pint Cartons)||768|
|Specialty Options||Floor Drain|
|Residential Warranty||Units installed in residential applications will be warranted for a period of 1 year parts & labor from the date of original installation|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|