The Beverage Air ST49N-S milk cooler has a digital thermometer that visibly displays the temperature on the outside of the unit. An operator can change settings with the digital controls, and a cylinder lock protects against unauthorized access. To prevent rusting, the interior is made of stainless steel, while users can clean the cooler by attaching a hose to the floor drain. Doors on the sides and top of the Beverage Air ST49N-S cooler enable access from both sides. These doors latch automatically, and bumpers prevent them from dinging the unit. This unit can store 12 cases of milk.
- Holds (12) 13-in x 13-in. x 11-in. crates or (8) 19-in. x 13-in. x 11-in. crates
- Stainless steel construction resists corrosion, scrapes, and scuffs
- Top and side doors provide milk access
- Self-latching doors stay open during operation
- Door bumper prevents damage to the unit and other surfaces
- Exterior digital thermometer
- Cylinder lock protects goods from theft
- (4) 2-in. swiveling casters, 2 with brakes
- cULus, UL, UL-EPH, and UL-Sanitation listed
- Made in the U.S.
- Rust-resistant stainless steel interior
- Includes durable steel wire floor racks coated with epoxy
- Temperature range: 36-38 degrees F
- Operates with R404A refrigerant
- Floor drain eases cleaning
Dimensions And Utilities
- Interior: 46 in. W x 27 in. D x 251⁄2 in. H
- Overall: 49 in. L x 311⁄2 in. W x 411⁄8 in. H
- 7.5 A, 1⁄4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-15P cord
Curious about what type of cooler would be best? Take a look at our milk coolers buyer's guide for more in-depth information.
School Milk Cooler, normal temperature, 49" W, 31-1/2" D, 20.0 cu. ft., dual access, flat top carton capacities, (12) 13" x 13" x 11" or (8) 19" x 13" x 11 case capacities, stainless steel interior & exterior, 4" heavy duty casters, (2) with brakes, 1/4 hp, UL, cUL, UL EPH, NSF, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Beverage Air ST49N-S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Access||Top & Side|
|Capacity (Half Pint Cartons)||768|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Specialty Options||Floor Drain|
|Warranty||3 Year Parts & Labor; 5 Year Compressor|
|Width (in) Range||37 - 50 in|
|Residential Warranty||Units installed in residential applications will be warranted for a period of 1 year parts & labor from the date of original installation|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|