The Beverage Air SPED36HC-08-2 prep table has a self-contained refrigeration system that is accessible from the rear for maintenance. It keeps temperatures in the cabinet cool by using R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. Since the interior is made of aluminum, it is resistant to corrosion and easy to clean. The top and exterior are constructed of stainless steel for strength and minor damage resistance. A 10-inch-deep cutting board runs along the width of the cabinet, letting employees slide sandwiches down the line as they pile toppings on. These toppings sit in eight sixth-size polycarbonate pans in the Beverage Air SPED36HC-08-2 prep table.
- 2 pull-out drawers hold 6-in.-D pans (Drawer pans are not included)
- Stainless steel top houses the cutout for pans to sit
- 8 sixth-size, 4-in.-D polycarbonate pans hold toppings like tomatoes, cheese, onion, and more (Top compartment pans are included)
- 10-in.-D cutting board resists grooving and is heavy duty since it is made of polyethylene
- Scratches and dents are resisted thanks to the stainless steel exterior
- Corrosion-resistant interior is constructed of aluminum
- Self-contained refrigeration is easy to service and rear mounted for accessibility
- Cool temperatures are maintained by R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5 A, 1⁄6 HP, plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 36 in. W x 29.25 in. D x 41.69 in. H
- cUL, UL, and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Elite Series™ Sandwich Top Refrigerated Counter, one-section, 36"W, 7.3 cu. ft., (2) drawers (upper & lower pull-out drawers accommodate 6" deep pans), stainless steel top with opening for (8) 1/6 size pans (pans furnished are 4" deep, tops will accommodate 6" deep pans), 10" polyethylene cutting board, stainless steel exterior, aluminum interior, rear-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/6 HP, 115v/60/1, 5.0 amps, plug, UL, cUL, UL EPH, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Beverage Air SPED36HC-08-2 Specifications
|Cutting Board Depth (in)||10|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||16 - 36|
|Residential Warranty||Units installed in residential applications will be warranted for a period of 1 year parts & labor from the date of original installation|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|