Beverage Air is doing a phased roll-out of equipment that uses hydrocarbon refrigerants and provides more-efficient operation. As part of that transition, this model has been replaced by the SPE72HC-18. Please contact a KaTom customer care representative at 1-800-541-8683 if you have any questions.
The Beverage Air SPE72-18 sandwich/salad prep table is constructed from stainless steel with a galvanized steel back and bottom for durability and corrosion resistance. The interior is made from aluminum, and the cabinet is structured with foamed-in-place polyurethane that retains cold air. Three solid doors provide you with a way to access the cabinet storage area. Cartridge-style hinges let the doors close under their own weight, but they have a stay-open feature when they are opened past 120 degrees. A vinyl magnetic gasket on each door creates a positive seal so cold air stays in the cabinet.
The flow of air in the cabinet area keeps open containers on the prep table cooled from below, holding food between 32 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit so it stays fresh. The lids that cover these pans are made from stainless steel for durability and insulated for energy efficiency. The Beverage Air SPE72-18 sandwich/salad prep table has a 10-inch-wide cutting board made from white polyethylene that easily removes for cleaning.
- Airflow in the cabinet area results in even temperature distribution
- (18) 4-in.-deep polycarbonate plastic pans included
- Pans are cooled through the bottom instead of with an air blanket
- Food containers are kept 32-41 degrees F, improving food's quality and freshness and reducing bacterial growth
- 3 solid doors stay open when pushed past 120 degrees
- Cartridge-style hinges on the doors allow them to close under their own weight
- Vinyl magnetic gasket on each door creates a positive seal so cold air will not escape
- Black anodized aluminum door handles are extruded and contoured to make opening the doors easy
- 6-in. casters, 2 with brakes
- 10-in.-wide cutting board is made from white polyethylene plastic and is easily removable for cleaning
- 2 epoxy-coated shelves per section
- Uses R-134A refrigerant
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9.6 A, 4.4 kW, 1⁄3 HP, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 72 in. W x 291⁄4 in. D x 4111⁄16 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Stainless steel construction of the exterior is heavy duty and easy to clean
- Insulated stainless steel hoods are removable
- Cabinet back and bottom are made from galvanized steel for durability
- Interior aluminum liner is resistant to corrosion
- Insulated with CFC-free, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation to retain cold air
Elite Series™ Sandwich Top Refrigerated Counter, three-section, 72" W, 14.6 cu. ft., (3) doors, stainless steel top with opening for (18) 1/6 size pans, 10" cutting board, stainless steel exterior, aluminum interior, rear-mounted self-contained refrigeration, (pans furnished are 4" deep, tops will accommodate 6" deep pans), R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, UL, cUL, UL EPH, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Beverage Air SPE72-18 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cutting Board Depth (in.)||10|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||69 - 85 in|