The Beverage Air SPE72-08 prep table has three stainless steel doors that provide access to storage space in the unit. These doors are field reversible, meaning the direction they open can be changed in your establishment. To make it easy to refill the cabinet, the doors stay open past 120 degrees. Cold air is retained thanks to the self-closing design and snap-in gaskets. The interior is constructed of aluminum, making spills easy to clean.
Cold temperatures are produced by the R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, and the air is circulated evenly throughout the cabinet. Product in the countertop cutout sits in eight sixth-size polycarbonate pans to make it easy to prepare sandwiches, pizzas, and more. If more toppings need to be cut up, you can do it right on the Beverage Air SPE72-08 prep table with its built-in 10-inch-deep polyethylene cutting board. The unit has a galvanized and stainless steel exterior that is heavy duty and minor damage resistant.
- Galvanized and stainless steels are used to construct the exterior for strength and minor damage resistance
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum interior liner is easy to clean
- 8 sixth-size, 4-in.-D polycarbonate pans sit in the countertop cutout
- Stainless steel hood and lid assembly are removable for cleaning
- Product can be prepared on the 10-in.-D cutting board made of polyethylene
- 6 epoxy-coated shelves resist corrosion
- 6-in. casters allow the cabinet to be moved easily
- 2 casters lock to prevent the unit from moving
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is environmentally friendly
- Forced air is circulated under the pans to ensure even cooling
- Maintenance is easy since the refrigeration system is accessible from the rear
- Epoxy-coated evaporator coils resist minor damage
- 1,549 BTU
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 3 A, 1⁄4 HP, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 72 in. W x 32 in. D x 45 in. H
- UL, cULus, UL-EPH, and UL-Sanitation listed
- Made in the U.S.
Heavy-Duty Door Design
- Product can be refilled without continuously opening the doors with the 120 degrees stay-open feature
- Doors close by themselves to retain cold air in the cabinet
- Field reversible to accommodate almost any kitchen
- Leaks are prevented with the snap-in gaskets
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum handles
Elite Series™ Sandwich Top Refrigerated Counter, three-section, 72" W, 21.5 cu. ft., (3) doors, stainless steel top with opening for (8) 1/6 size pans, 10" cutting board & available counter space, stainless steel exterior, aluminum interior, rear-mounted self-contained refrigeration, (pans furnished are 4" deep, tops will accommodate 6" deep pans) 1/3 HP, UL, cUL, UL EPH, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Beverage Air SPE72-08 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor/5-year Compressor|