Beverage Air is doing a phased roll-out of equipment that uses hydrocarbon refrigerants and provides more-efficient operation. As part of that transition, this model has been replaced by the SPE60HC-24M. Please contact a KaTom customer care representative at 1-800-541-8683 if you have any questions.
The SPE60-24M sandwich/salad table from Beverage-Air has a refrigerated base, and uses forced-air refrigeration to keep products in pans cool. A ten-inch wide white polyethylene cutting board is included, and can be easily removed when needed for cleaning. The food prep table's exterior is constructed of stainless steel, making it durable and easy to clean.
- (24) 1/6-size pan capacity
- Included polycarbonate pans are 4-in. deep
- Forced-air refrigeration cools pans from underneath, keeping the product temperatures below 41 degrees F but above freezing
- Includes a 10-in. wide white polyethylene cutting board that can be easily removed for cleaning
- Exterior construction, including removable hoods and insulated lid assemblies, is durable stainless steel
- Cabinet interior is made of corrosion-resistant aluminum
- Two-door cabinet features self-closing doors
- Hinges allow doors to stay open at 120 degrees
- Magnetic gasket ensures each door has a positive seal
- Contoured door handles are made of black anodized aluminum
- Polyurethane insulation and R134a refrigerant is CFC-free
- Comes with 6-in. casters, including 2 with brakes
- Includes 8-ft. cord and NEMA 5-15P plug
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 9.6 A
- Overall Dimensions: 60-in. W x 36-5/8 in. D x 45-1/2 in. h
- UL, cULus, UL-EPH Listed
Elite Series™ Mega Top Refrigerated Counter, two-section, 60" W, 12.2 cu. ft., (2) doors, stainless steel top with opening for (24) 1/6 size pans, 10" cutting board, stainless steel exterior, aluminum interior, rear-mounted self-contained refrigeration, (pans furnished are 4" deep, tops will accommodate 6" deep pans) R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, UL, cUL, UL EPH, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Beverage Air SPE60-24M SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cutting Board Depth (in.)||17|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||37 - 68 in|