Beverage Air is doing a phased roll-out of equipment that uses hydrocarbon refrigerants and provides more-efficient operation. As part of that transition, this model has been replaced by the SPE60HC-16C. Please contact a KaTom customer care representative at 1-800-541-8683 if you have any questions.
The SPE60-16C sandwich/salad prep table comes with a 17-inch deep white polyethylene cutting board and (16) 4-inch deep pans. The cabinet below the pans has two self-closing doors and four adjustable shelves. The food prep table uses environmentally-friendly CFC-free polyurethane insulation to increase energy efficiency.
- Part of Beverage-Air's Elite series
- Features a larger than standard cutting board at 17-in. deep
- (16) 4-in. deep pans are cooled from below to keep food below 41-degrees F
- Cabinet has 2 doors and 4 shelves
- Cartridge-style hinges allow doors to be self-closing as well as having a stay-open feature at 120 degrees
- Doors have a magnetic gasket to ensure a tight seal
- Stainless steel exterior is durable and easy to clean
- Aluminum cabinet interior is resistant to corrosion
- Contoured door handles are made of black anodized aluminum
- CFC-free polyurethane insulation and R134a refrigerant is environmentally friendly
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, includes an 8-ft. cord and 5-15P plug
- Internal Dimensions: 56-in. W x 20-in. D x 17-1/2 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 60-in. W x 36-in. D x 41-11/16 in. H
- cULus, UL-EPH Listed
Elite Series™ Sandwich Top Refrigerated Counter, two-section, 60" W, 17.1 cu. ft., (2) doors, stainless steel top with opening for (16) 1/6 size pans, 17" cutting board, stainless steel exterior, aluminum interior, rear-mounted self-contained refrigeration, (pans furnished are 4" deep, tops will accommodate 6" deep pans) 1/3 HP, UL, cUL, UL EPH, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Beverage Air SPE60-16C SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cutting Board Depth (in.)||17|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||37 - 68 in|